CALIBRE INSURANCE POLICIES INCEPTING FROM 1 APRIL 2018
NEW INSURER & NEW SYSTEM
The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (‘Hollard’) will be the insurer for all policies issued from 1 April 2018. You can transact these policies on Insurelink, our new low-referral full life cycle system on Sunrise, from 26 February 2018.
- Hollard is an APRA regulated insurance company.
- Hollard is rated A- (Excellent)* by A.M. Best Company Inc.
- Hollard is a part of the global Hollard Group, which provides insurance products and services to more than 6.5 million policyholders worldwide.
For more information about our new insurer, visit our About Us page.
To ensure you are ready to transact, we strongly recommend that you complete the following steps by 23 February 2018:
View our new Terms and Conditions of Trade that apply, from 1 April 2018. For your information, please note that changes have been made to clauses 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7.
These Terms and Conditions of Trade, which may be varied from time to time, will bind any AFS Licensed insurance broker dealing with Calibre Insurance. We will notify you of any variations to the Terms and Conditions of Trade by email.
To find out more about the features and benefits of our new low-referral full life cycle system visit the Insurelink page. Here you can access system tools, including FAQ’s and a training video that will guide you through a new business quote.
Insurelink will replace Callibrate for new business and renewal policies incepting on or after 1 April 2018. From this date, our Calibre Business Package Insurance policy will no longer be available for new business or renewals. It will be replaced by our new Calibre Business Insurance policy wording.
If you haven’t quoted with us before, visit our support page to get started.
The product will be available to set up from 22 February 2018 and Ebix will provide you with instructions on how to complete the below steps. If you are already transacting through Callibrate on Sunrise, you’ll need to make the following changes in your Broker Management System by 26 February 2018.
- Configure a new product
Insurelink will launch with our new policy, Calibre Business Insurance. This new product (CBI) will need to be configured in your broker management system.
– Download a copy of the new policy wording
– Download a copy of the features and benefits of the new policy wording
- Update our details
Our registered Business address is changing now that Calibre Commercial Insurance is part of the Hollard Group.
– Update the registered address for Calibre Commercial Insurance Pty Ltd Underwriting Agency to Level 12, 465 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067 (from 1 February 2018).
- Configure Hollard as the insurer
Effective 1 April 2018, Hollard will insure all our products. You will need to:
– Configure an underwriter in your Broker Management System for The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473.
- Note: Changes to Banking Details
The Calibre Insurance account name will be changing to Calibre Commercial Insurance Pty Ltd ATF The Hollard Insurance Company Premium Trust. All other account details including BSB and Account number will remain the same.
- Your clients’ current Calibre Business Package Insurance policy on Callibrate will lapse at renewal and Great Lakes Australia^ will not be offering a renewal. A new Calibre Business Insurance policy underwritten by Hollard will be offered on Insurelink where the insured risk meets our risk appetite. Refer to the Policy Wording and Features and Benefits Guide for more information on some of the more significant differences in the policy terms and conditions.
- For your client to remain covered, please ensure that your client reads the new policy invitation and new wording to ensure the policy coverage meets their insurance needs.
- The new policy invitation will be issued on the basis of the information previously supplied and in accordance with their duty of disclosure your client will need to inform you immediately if any of the details are incorrect or incomplete or have changed.
- Please ensure that any changes made on Callibrate just prior to the policy expiring are included on the new Insurelink policy invitation.
- If your client wishes to accept the Hollard policy invitation you will be able to accept and close the policy on Insurelink, by following your Broker Management System’s ‘Import Renewal’ process.
- Cancellations and MTA’s on current Calibre Business Package Insurance policies underwritten by Great Lakes Australia, incepted up to 31 March 2018, will continue to be transacted on Callibrate.
- As usual, where the insured risk does not meet our risk appetite, we will send you a separate decline letter.
For all new business incepting on or after 1 April 2018 you will need to provide your client’s with:
For all expiring policies incepting on or after 1 April 2018 you will need to provide your client’s with:
Please see full policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. Policies are issued by Calibre Commercial Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 86 603 039 023, AFSL 474540) (‘Calibre Insurance’), acting under a binder as agent for the insurer The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436) (‘Hollard’).
* All Calibre Insurance policies are underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd, A.M. Best Company Inc. A- (Excellent) Rated. This information is intended for intermediaries only. Please note ratings can change from time to time.
^ Great Lakes Insurance SE (ARBN 127 740 632, AFSL 318603) trading as Great Lakes Australia. Great Lakes Insurance SE is a limited liability company incorporated in Germany.